- This event has passed.
Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist – Sold Out
May 3, 2013 @ 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Due to your tremendous response this session is sold out! On-site registration will not be available. Thank you for your participation.
We are offering a live, interactive all day webinar to earn your Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist Designation. Agents, this will be a huge benefit in differentiating yourself from other agents. Carrier Reps and GA’s, show that you are ahead of your competitors.
Webinar: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
(Approved for 8-hours of CE. Course: 292152)
Handlery Hotel San Diego
950 Hotel Circle North
San Diego 92108
Webinar will be presented in a group setting and includes designation, continental breakfast, lunch and parking. Webinar includes a 50-minute prep course for the online exam that will take place after the webinar. Students will be given the information they need to test for the designation.
For additional information, click here for the CHRS program brochure.
What’s the difference between this course and the course offered by NAHU, you may ask?
- The CHRS is $70 less than the NAHU certification for members
- The CHRS will include the complimentary CHRA online courses to give to a licensed agent in your office
- The CHRS includes the Las Vegas conference registration
- We will all be in one room together with the availability to ask questions and collaborate together – the NAHU course is online modules and there is no place to ask questions.
Q. Who are the certification course instructors?
A. Their program is unique because their instructors are specialists in the field of Healthcare Reform who understand the timeline of implementation of different healchare reform laws, the mandated benefits and compliance deadlines, and understand the effects and implications of healthcare reform and how to implement the best strategy for it. The program does not cover theoretical, or hypothetical. They are not vendors, service providers, or consultants who are selling the services. Participants are learning best practices from actual industry professionals that are experts in understanding current trends, rules and regulations.
- Additionally, the experts that instruct in their respecitve modules, also advise during the additional webinars, email updates and CE sessions for all specialists. This allows for specialists to have the same leaders explain changes and updates of the reform, complementing the original content.
- All of the course instructors are highlighted in the course curriculum found in the certification brochure. The caliber of their experts ensures thecredibility of the information each specialist receives. When a professional is certified with a CHRS designation and they are communicating to a client what their healthcare reform education entails, they can convey the experts on healthcare reform instruct on 16 modules of comprehensive education.
- The certification is recognized by SHRM and all of the sessions are approved for SPHR credits. HR Professionals are informed of the Healthcare Reform certification and educating themselves as specialists. The standard of education among both HR Executives and agents/brokers truly allows for recognition of the CHRS designation. The weight of the designation and what type of knowledge the specialists are privy to is well-known and respected. This cross-education facilitates communication and continued relationships among employers and their agents, brokers and consultants.