- This event has passed.
April 20, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Amcheck presenter and Principal , Scott Maichel will cover the following topics:
- How PEO’s position themselves in the market
- Proactive tips to insulate your book of business
- How to read a PEO proposal – step by step
- Partnering with PEO’s vs. Successfully defending and keeping the case for yourself
- New 2017 law which affects the PEO industry
- Q&A Session
Scott Maichel, CHRS
Scott has been in the Payroll and HR business for 24 years and is currently a Principal with AmCheck, a local boutique Payroll-HR services firm located in San Diego focused on small to mid sized companies.
Scott’s Credentials include:
- SDAHU member since 2012
- SDAHU Board member since 2013; Current Board position: Past President
- Received Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist designation (CHRS)
- Traveled to Washington DC 3-years in a row to lobby on behalf of benefit brokers
- Frequently speaks to broker and employer groups regarding payroll/HR industry trends and healthcare reform
- Over the past 10-years worked on 400+ “competitive cases” with local brokers to “win” against PEO’s
- Developed a proprietary process called the “PEO Transparency Analysis” which uncovers hidden fees in the PEO model
- Author of an on-going 10-year case study involving 400 San Diego employers who considered the PEOP model or used a PEO.