- This event has passed.
Why Aren’t All Dental Claims Paid? Medical Dental Integration
September 21, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- How do we help our clients become educated consumers?
- Medical/ Dental Fraud and abuse are at an all-time high- how can we help our clients to become better consumers?
- Review FDA and ADA guidelines
- How to use benefits and keep more money in the clients pocket
- Dental Benefits are more than teeth cleanings. There is a direct link between oral and overall health; having this discussion with your clients can help reduce medical costs/increase presentism/ improve overall member health.
Paul Manos, DDS, is Dental Director for United Concordia Dental. Dr. Manos is an actively licensed dentist for the State of California and graduated from the UCLA School of Dentistry in 1984. After several years in private practice, Dr. Manos was an instructor in clinical periodontology and dental anesthesiology before taking on leadership roles in the administration of dental benefit programs. Dr. Manos has developed and managed dental provider networks, including associated quality assurance programs, in several parts of the United States. He has over 25 years’ executive experience in the dental benefits administration industry. In addition, Dr. Manos regularly speaks about the connection between oral health and overall health, and has served as the dental advisor for the Orange County Public Schools and as a legislative member of the Westminster Chamber of Commerce. He is a member of the San Fernando Valley Dental Society, the California Dental Association, and the American Dental Association.