- This event has passed.
YAHU Meeting: Employee Health & Productivity as a Tool for Insurance Agents to Promote Wellness
July 25, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us as YAHU hosts a discussion panel featuring:
- Korben Konrady – BARR Wellness
- Sally Scovel – Sharp Health Plan
- Vanessa Benitez – Word & Brown
- Xavier Serrano – Agent
Our panelists will discuss:
- Why Employers are Seeking Wellness
- Wellness Implications in PPACA
- Why Wellness is an Added Value to Clients
- How to Implement Wellness for a Small Business and Consumer Driven & Self-Funded Insurance Plans
San Diego, CA 92122
YAHU Member & First Time Guest: $10
YAHU Annual Membership: $100
(Please Note: Cash will no longer be accepted at the door and reservations must be made in advance! Please make your reservation online with a credit card or mail a check to SDAHU).
Interested in Joining YAHU?
Are you UNDER 40 years of age or have less than 10 years in the industry? If so, we welcome you as a member (click here for information)! YAHU is looking for new health insurance agents who want a guide to growing their business while also helping to keep this industry alive!
Are you OVER 40 years of age or have more than 10 years in the industry? If so, we welcome you as a volunteer mentor; beginning in January 2012. The process is easy, no need to attend YAHU meetings and face-to-face meetings. Telephonic meetings will be arranged between you and your mentee (we recommend talking at least 1x per month).
Questions: Contact YAHUSD@gmail.com