- This event has passed.
YAHU: Travel Insurance: Why You/Your Clients Shouldn’t Leave Home Without It!
June 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Tacos in Mexico, Waffles in Belgium, Pizza in Italy…will your clients be traveling this summer? Broaden your horizons, come learn about the benefits and the importance of travel insurance. Be confident your clients’ health concerns are satisfied.
Join us as YAHU hosts a discussion panel regarding:
TRAVEL INSURANCE and Why you/your clients shouldn’t leave home without it!
- Differentiate yourself from other brokers with knowledge on the subject
- Discover how existing brokers are getting the sale
- What key items to listen for as your clients talk that can lead you into the sale
- Don’t lose a client due to your lack of knowledge but gain a client by talking about it
- The biggest advantage to having Travel Insurance
- Panelists include: Carrier rep Cristina Picardi of GeoBlue (formerly HTH Worldwide), agents Terri Yurek and Jason Danner, and GA Will Cole of Orion.
Guest / speaker panel subject to change.
San Diego, CA 92122
YAHU Member & First Time Guest: $10
YAHU Annual Membership: $100
(Please Note: Cash will no longer be accepted at the door and reservations must be made in advance! Please make your reservation online with a credit card or mail a check to SDAHU).
Interested in Joining YAHU?
Are you UNDER 40 years of age or have less than 10 years in the industry? If so, we welcome you as a member (click here for information)! YAHU is looking for new health insurance agents who want a guide to growing their business while also helping to keep this industry alive!
Are you OVER 40 years of age or have more than 10 years in the industry? If so, we welcome you as a volunteer mentor; beginning in January 2012. The process is easy, no need to attend YAHU meetings and face-to-face meetings. Telephonic meetings will be arranged between you and your mentee (we recommend talking at least 1x per month).
Questions: Contact YAHUSD@gmail.com